ShepWave TWO IMPORTANT Updates for Thursday Published.
Posted: 11/7/2018 17:03 EST
9:42 AM ET USA. Intra Day Update for Thursday Published.
Log In at www.shepwave.com for today's Intra Day ShepWave Update.
The Regular Update for Thursday has been published.
In this update the daily technical analysis is given for the major U.S. equity indexes and for WTI-CRUDE OIL, GOLD and the VIX.
We at ShepWave have been in continual communication with a lot of our more active traders for the past several weeks. The recent activity for the major U.S. equity indexes is showing some potentially critical technicals and possible NEW-TRADE set-ups for short-to-mid term traders.
Notice since last week (from Wednesday, October 31st, to now, Wednesday November 7th) we have TWO GAP UP OPENS in the major U.S. equity indexes--and some of our key retracement targets are being hit!
Again--you can't make this stuff up!
Follow signals as they progress.
We are seeing some key technicals in a lot of these indexes:
(1) Dow Industrial index: hit our key initial bounce target with the 500 plus point run on Wednesday, November 7th. The key is to see why we had the bounce target as was issued last seek.
(2) Notice how the Dow Transportation and Russell 2000 indexes have been leading trend indicators. Pay close attention to the recent signals. Don't forget to glance at the weekly time frame charts--and signals--as given every Monday in the Special Update for Monday.
(3) WTI-Crude Oil breaks mid term trend channel.
(4) GOLD--If you took the signal of a few weeks ago--be careful--stay on top of gold trades.
(5) VIX traders--get in and out of positions quickly!
Log In at www.shepwave.com for the TWO Updates for Thursday. Both the Regular Update for Thursday and the Pre-Market Update for Thursday have been published.
|Reference: Shepwave.com is a technical analysis site for the Major U.S. stock indexes. We use Elliott Wave theory along with our proprietary indicators to give analysis for the Dow Industrials, Nadaq 100 and S&P 500 indexes. We specialize in trading the QQQ and DIA.|
|View all entries|
|About my BLOG|
Post back your comments|
What do you think of this blog entry? Post back your comments and let us know.